We are a reputed Supplier and Exporter of Hepcvir (Sofosbuvir) L Tablets. It is a fixed-dose combination (FDC) of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir, which are direct-acting antiviral agents against the hepatitis C virus (HCV). Under the directions of expert professionals, all the tablets are made by using the optimum quality components and latest techniques, in sync with the industry norms. Further, the Hepcvir (Sofosbuvir) L Tablets is available to us at affordable rates.
- Hepcvir (Sofosbuvir) Sofosbuvir is the first-in-class NS5B polymerase inhibitor for treating chronic Hepatitis C and to be used as a per oral combination anti-virus therapy such as pegylated interferon and Ribavirin, or with Ribavirin alone.
- It is an inhibitor of the HCV NS5A protein, which is required for viral replication.
- It is an inhibitor of the HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, which is required for viral replication.
- This drug can be use of as a combination therapy with other medicine and successfully administered for genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Other Details :
- Active Ingredients : Sofosbuvir
- Brand Name : Hepcvir
- Country of Origin : India
- Intended Patient : Unisex
- Manufacturer : Cipla
- Packing : 28Tablets
202 Ganesh Manish Co-Op Housing Society, S.V Road, Near Shayadri Hotel, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India